By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on RN NursingPrep’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RNNursingPrep’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RN NursingPrep at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- RN NursingPrep is a test preparation provider that helps you earn your degree faster. RN NursingPrep is not a college or institution of higher education; it does not confer degrees or give college credit. The programs listed on this website are test preparation programs offered by RN NursingPrep to prepare you to take examinations provided by other organizations not affiliated with RN NursingPrep (e.g., CLEP exams from College Board). RN NursingPrep does not have affiliation or other agreements with colleges and it does not guarantee that any credit will be provided to you by any particular college or at any college. Each college will make its own credit determinations, for which RN NursingPrep is not responsible.
- The materials on RN NursingPrep’s web site are provided “as is”. RN NursingPrep makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RN NursingPrep does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall RN NursingPrep or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RN NursingPrep’s Internet site, even if RN NursingPrep or an RN NursingPrep authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on RN NursingPrep’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RN NursingPrep does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RN NursingPrep may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. RN NursingPrep does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
RN NursingPrep has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RN NursingPrep of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to RN NursingPrep’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.